English teachers (native/non native and Filipino teachers )
Dear all . We are looking for English teachers (native/non native and Filipino teachers ) who can help to teach at our Kindergaten Schools systems with 10 branches at Hanoi and some our English centers . You guys can apply for Fulltime , or Partime jobs. Pls kindly send me all your CV, degrees, and short introduction Video via my email :firstname.lastname@example.org or my contact number 0975908227(Ms Thanh Mai-Company Manager) . We will invite you all to come to our office and discuss more. Our company address at No 97 Phạm Ngọc Thạch street, Hanoi city. Thank you so much.
Filipino Teacher’s General Job description : From Mondays to Fridays
– 7:30-8:30: Greeting and help students put away their belongings, get the class environment prepared (toys, teaching materials…), talk to students in breakfast time.
( Good morning, How are you today? Teach them foods there in English)
– 8:30 – 9:00 : Teach an English lesson ( An English project or Oxford Phonics World Book ) Flascards and other materials are avaiable there at classes, you can ask other Vietnamese teachers for help then
– 9:00-9:30: Teach Shichida lesson ( will be trained)
– 9:30 – 10:00 : Teach Circle time: various lesson contents: Art, experiments, science, dancing, English songs, Alphabets …
– 10:00- 11:15: Montessori Times: help students do their activities ( will be trained)
– 11:15 – 11: 45: Lunch time: help students queue in line for wash their faces, their hands. Let them know what for lunch , introduce foods of their lunch and teach them all say loudly : “Enjoy the meal” before their lunch.
– You will be in charge of 1 class in the whole mornings or 1 main class and still help other classes provided by managements
– Speak loudly as much English as possible to help students speak English all the time with teachers ( all levels)
– Guide them and create students with daily activities as main rules of any class:
Rule: Guide them make a line, stand in queue when they need to go to pee, go to drink milk and go for luch at lunch time…)
Teachers should say loudly to all students and help them with other Vietnamese teachers:
( Let’s go for pee, Let’s go to drink milk. It is time for lunch now….)
– Help students take out their blankets and pillow for nap time together with other Vietnamese teachers
– Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate informations
-Assess students performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis
– Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
– Cooperate with administration staffs, other Vietnamese teachers inside classrooms and managements
– Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations
13:30 -14h30: Help to teach Vietnamese teachers and classroom assistants with basic English communications
14:30- 15:00:Maths lesson + Phonics 1 Lesson ….
15:00- 16:00: Maths lesson + Phonics Lesson + Montessori + Shichida Lessons, or other topics/ English lessons…
16:00-16:30: Maths Lesson + Phonics Lesson or other topics/ English lessons…
16:30-: Say goodbye to all your students..